Thursday 23 March 2017

Top 25 Love Status Ideas for Whatsapp

Whatsapp is the best and quick way of sharing thought, images and status ideas towards your loved ones or friends. We are going to share some top 25 selectedWhatsapp status quotes ideas.

Best Love Status for Whatsapp


If you were looking for unique and cute love status for Whatsapp then  Www.Naukari-Wala.in is the best place to get top trending Whatsapp status ideas.

Top 25 Love Status and Quotes

I love you!! May I be able to prove it more and more each day!!
A kiss is a lovely trick designer by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
There is only
1 thing
2 do
3 words
4 you
I love you.
Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.
You are the best thing that’s ever been.

When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
I want a hug from you. A hug where you wrap your arms around me so tight and assure me that everything will be okay.
Love Beautifully, Dream Passionately, Love Completely.
I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you but you were killing me.
There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.
The chance to love and be loved exists no matter where you are.
Love doesn’t hurt loving the wrong person does.
A great relationship is about two things:
First, appreciating the similarities and second respecting the differences…



0 comments:

Post a Comment